Introducing Monmouth Climate Future Festival
We are organising a week of workshops, activities, talks, exhibitions and events from 20th-26th September 2021. The week will culminate in a weekend of events, performances and stalls in various locations across Monmouth.
The festival will focus on green issues such as waste, clothing & shopping, energy, travel & transport, food and green spaces.
Why should you be interested?
- The Festival is FREE to take part & FREE to exhibit.
- We will be focusing on Green Initiatives in the workplace.
- We are offering valuable free advertising for qualifying businesses.
Space in the Marquee
Your Own Space
What will we do to help?
- We will publicise your company and your relevant products free of charge in our programme.
- We will help local shops to stock and display a range of new sustainable local goods and will help promote them free of charge in our festival/programme.
- Plastic Free businesses will be marked on a local map, & customers will be encouraged to record their visits to you: find out about how their selfies will be used on social media.
- We will provide you with free footage of your premises in the form a short film, for your own promotional use.
- Weekly online business networking meeting and a bronze, silver and gold award scheme for businesses working to improve their working standards.
Why not be Involved?
Just fill in the form below – what is there to lose?